A workout warrior looking to build muscle should keep these protein sources stocked, or at least on rotation throughout the year. Meat from fish, chicken, beef, and wild game offers its own specific array of vitamins, nutrients, and protein profile. To ward off nutrient deficiencies, maintain high energy, and keep your overall health optimal, do yourself a favor: Eat meat! To add more protein you can add some eggs in it for a great source of extra protein to maximize your gains.
MEAT IN EGGS:
- Start with boiling 3 Eggs.
- In a Large pan spray olive oil or spread olive oil and add 1 Kg of chopped Meat mixed with onions and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk, 4 tablespoon ground pan, ground onion garlic chili and coriander all ground together for a great taste.
- Once you have finished with the direction above mix all the ingredients above together with the meat.
- Put olive oil on the surface on the pan and place the meat inside the pan, cover it with a aluminium.
- Cut the eggs in 2 pieces to add it inside the meat and cut the carrots to add it on top of the meat
- Preheat your oven to 325 and go up to 350.
Cook for 40 minutes
Step 1: 1kg meat, onions, garlic,
Step 2: Boil 3 eggs
Step 3: 1 tb spoon milk, 4 tb spoon ground pan, ground onion garlic chili, coriander all ground together
Step 4: Mix all the above with meat
Step 5: Put olive oil on the surface of the pan and place the meat inside the pan, cover it with aluminium paper.
Step 6: Cut the eggs in 2 pieces to add it inside the meat and cut the carrots to add it on top of the meat
Step 7: Preheat your oven to 325 and go up to 350.
Step 8: Cook for 40 minutes
We are all limitless!