Healthy Meal Recipe
Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. If you have good diet and nutrition, your healthy lifestyle is set. If you’re working out, you’re going to feel even better.
Eggs do NOT Cause Heart Disease!
- Historically, eggs have been considered unhealthy because they contain cholesterol.
- A large egg contains 212mg of cholesterol, which is a lot compared to most other foods.
- However, it has been proven, time and time again, that eggs and dietary cholesterol do NOT adversely affect cholesterol levels in the blood.
- In fact, eggs raise HDL (the good) cholesterol. They also change LDL cholesterol from small, dense LDL (which is bad) to large LDL, which is benign
- A new meta-analysis published in 2013 looked at 17 prospective studies on egg consumption and health. They discovered that eggs had no association with either heart disease or stroke in otherwise healthy people
- This isn’t new data. Multiple older studies have led to the same conclusion
Step 1: Cook 3 Over-Easy Eggs in olive oil
Step 2: Cut 1 avocado into 3 slices
Step 3: Add some spinach to your plate
Step 4: Add 2 pieces of brown toast
Calories: 260 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 8 g | Carbs: 35g
We are all limitless!